Regular Visits and Ultrasounds

We enjoyed a great July 4th and weren’t able to hide my pregnancy from anyone.  With all of the progesterone and estrogen funneling through my body I already had the “progesterone bump”.  I was happy to finally be able to share a pregnancy with family and friends regardless if I was only 10 weeks pregnant!  Everyone pretty much had the same reaction about twins, but I think we expected that!!

July 8, 2019

This was my first scheduled ultrasound with Dr. Hood at Sacred Heart OBGYN.  I was excited.  I had developed a great relationship with Dr. Hood during and after my pregnancy with Mabel. I knew she would be so happy for us!

We had a great ultrasound followed by a pretty standard doctor visit.  I was told to stay on all of my currents meds until 12 weeks and stay on pelvic rest until then as well.  We were sent on our way and told we would see her again in about a month.

Here is our ultrasound :)

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1lPjF8jmK8kwzEM27S48tFYCMbIUyNShW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at a Time

Imagine This...

New Doctor! Gender Reveal!