Third Pregnancy - April 2016

There's something Magical about Marfa.  I should've know that's why my best High School friend chose it for his wedding.

After two failed months of trying, the jokes on us, and we conceive on April Fool's Day in Marfa, Texas.

April 17, 2016 I just finished a Yoga and Mimosa's Class.. feeling a little lightheaded.. I go home and decide wait.. I'm LATE.  So I took a test.  My medicine cabinet is stock full of these things... And much to my surprise...
Ahhh!

I'm still elated over positive pregnancy tests at the point.  I find another way to surprise Brendan and so the journey begins, again.  I found out after my second pregnancy that Beta HCG numbers were important.  So I immediately rushed to have my blood drawn.  We were hoping for my numbers to double.  I was hounding the nurses every couple of hours to get my results.  I was over the moon to see this:
 
131 to 434!  I cried like a baby!

I had my blood drawn 24 hours later due to my history and was even more excited to see this:
 
434 to 2255!! This may actually be happening!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at a Time

Imagine This...

New Doctor! Gender Reveal!