Finding out I'm Pregnant in the Bahamas, Again..

I know I'm fortunate to find out I'm pregnant in some pretty spectacular places.. Bora Bora in 2015, Destin, Florida in 2015, 2016 (successfully), 2017, and multiple times in 2018, and in the Bahamas in 2019.  Fortunate for the locations, not for most of the outcomes.

We were going back to the same house on the same island as we had gone the year before.  The same house I had confirmed yet another pregnancy that was lost.

Let's be honest, I was so ready to go to the Bahamas.  Go on a vacation with family and friends after all of the head spinning, hormone induced crazy I had experienced over the past 6 months. My husband and I needed the break. We needed a chance to be us without all of the medication, without all of the stress.  Little did I know how much more stressful this would be.  The day after we arrived it was time to test.

May 19th, 2019

I woke up at daylight knowing I was going to test.  Everyone in the house was asleep.  It. Is. Positive.  OMG!  My first FET worked.  I am no longer PUPO, I am PREGNANT.  Again.  The excitement was unbearable.  This was a different pregnancy test.  This pregnancy test revealed to me that IVF worked.  So surely this time was going to be different!  I immediately texted my best friend Kathryn as I knew she would be awake and she knew I was testing first thing.  We silently celebrated while everyone else was fast asleep.

I went on a long walk that morning to gather my thoughts.  Christian music blaring.  It was a perfect morning.



I told Brendan as he was just waking up and we were so excited. It was only a matter of time before the rest of our friends in the house knew.  Now it was time to go to Nipper's and party!  Well, with an O'Douls. ;)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at a Time

Imagine This...

New Doctor! Gender Reveal!